Here are a few tips to help make the holidays a little easier when you're grieving.
In this video on What To Expect When You're Grieving I discuss what you can expect from the people around you and I give tips to make things a little easier.
- Expect that people will say the wrong things.
- Expect that you're friends and and family don't know how to support you.
Martine Evans, LMFT asks me a few questions about grief. Some of the topics we discuss include:
- What's Complicated Grief?
- What Stops People From Getting Grief Support?
- Am I Weak to Want to Grief Support?