Here are a few tips to help make the holidays a little easier when you're grieving.
In part 3 of the series What To Expect When You're Grieving, I talk about your relationship with the person that died.
- Expect your relationship with the person that died to continue changing over time.
In this video on What To Expect When You're Grieving I discuss what you can expect from the people around you and I give tips to make things a little easier.
- Expect that people will say the wrong things.
- Expect that you're friends and and family don't know how to support you.
Martine Evans, LMFT asks me a few questions about grief. Some of the topics we discuss include:
- What's Complicated Grief?
- What Stops People From Getting Grief Support?
- Am I Weak to Want to Grief Support?
Even after someone dies, our relationship with them continues.
The most common question I hear from new clients is, "When does grief end?" The truth is, grief lasts forever. But, grief changes and you can feel joy again. Watch the video to learn more about how grief changes.